At Prettypawsmania.com, a platform that creates customised handmade digital pet portraits,we don’t make false promises of return.
- In case you are not satisfied with the final piece, do inform us. Customer satisfaction matters a lot to us and we put all our efforts to make our clients happy.
- At the time of delivery if you get the product that is not up to the mark or wrong product, incorrect size or print, or your product was damaged / broken in transit, undoubtedly we will replace it as quickly as possible. But you must inform us within 7 days of receiving the order.
- If after placing the order, you are not interested or changed your mind, you are free to cancel the order but within 24 hours. After that the cancellation will be accepted at our discretion. The reason being that our team often starts working on the project as soon as the client placed the order. In case, the product has been designed and after that you make a request for cancellation then you have to pay a fine of $10 to cover our cost.
- Please note one thing that during the entire process of creating artwork, we use the photo that you provided at the time of placing the order. So make sure that the picture clicked is of high resolution. Move as Per the directions we have provided in ‘Photo Guide’ because if the quality is low the same will reflect in the final product. You will be solely responsible for this. We can also add notes to the product if you want.
- However, some of the requests may not be accepted for say, it will not be possible to edit the pic to open/close the mouth, add a smile etc. Removing red eye, editing the color of eye and any other requests, we will surely consider.
- The portraits that you see on our website are all made from good quality photos. Blurry, low quality photos will not help us to design an enticing masterpiece for you. So before you upload the pic, have a look at our photoguide.